Monday, February 16, 2009

Tech-resumé and Portfolio update

So, I have just completed a first-draft of my resumé in this new tech-resumé style. It looks great, a solid approach to highlighting your skill-set and past work experience as it relates to the field or career you are pursuing. I just need to flesh out the highlights of what I accomplished at Dell and I'll be happy with it.

Also, I finally got around to capturing .jpeg images of the majority of design work I have done in the past 10 years. Surprisingly less than I remember. It seems I have lost some work in the various moves and company shuffles I have been through. All in all, I have a solid foundation of work to add to, so it's not all bad.

Looking forward to attending my first Web Designer and Developer Meet-up on Wednesday. Hopefully the talks will motivate me to re-ignite my original career choice.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you a lot for giving everyone an exceptionally brilliant chance to read critical reviews from here. It can be very enjoyable and as well , jam-packed with fun for me and my office fellow workers to visit your website a minimum of thrice in a week to learn the newest guidance you will have. And of course, I am just actually fascinated concerning the incredible creative concepts you serve. Some 3 areas in this article are definitely the simplest we have ever had.
    Edmonton Web Design

    ReplyDelete